Request a Quote
To request a quote on or inquire about any services or products, or if you would like to make any other inquiry or comment, please click below.
News + Announcements.
Anacapa's corporate history is punctuated by news releases and other announcements about awards and commendations, certifications and contracts awarded by government agencies, universities and other organizations. These include supplier contracts and subcontracts on major federal programs, Corporate Supplier Agreements with major clients, strategic alliances with big OEMs and distributors, etc.
ANACAPA Wins NASA SEWP V Contract.
ANACAPA Micro Products, Inc. is proud to announce that it has been selected by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) to receive the Solutions Enterprise Wide Procurement (SEWP V) Government-Wide Agency Contract (GWAC).
SEWP V is a competitive-bidding ten-year GWAC. The purpose of this contract is to provide federal agencies and ancillary government contractors with the most powerful and cost-effective information technology solutions.
“By honing our technical expertise and expanding our product offerings, ANACAPA has worked hard to earn this award” said Ken Marks, President of ANACAPA. “Our product breadth and terrific support staff will allow us to deliver the crucial equipment and technical support required to fulfill this contract. In addition, we can continue to supply resources critical to government IT requirements for the foreseeable future.”
Anacapa Wins FSII Contract from DHS.
Anacapa is now an authorized supplier of IT commodities, solutions and Value Added Reseller services to the Department of Homeland Security. We were awarded the DHS’s highly sought-after FirstSource II contract in the HUBZone category. It’s a good fit because Anacapa has acquired experience over many years, resulting in capabilities that mesh particularly well with the needs of DHS. Since 1991, we have forged relationships with all the top OEMs and distributors (600+ so far). We have also added specialized value added services and mastered sophisticated aspects of the supply chain, including:
- Hardware integration, image burn-in, overpackaging, bundling, warranty, manual and licensing management.
- Solving procurement, warehousing and logistics problems such as forestalling potential availability issues by stocking certain critical items and shipping them as needed or in emergencies.
Anacapa receives AS 9120 Rev A Certification.
Anacapa is proud to announce that it has received AS 9120 Rev A Certification, representing a significant step beyond our AS 9100 certification. The new certification allows us to serve an expanded base of customers who require this certification. More importantly, it's further evidence of our commitment to delivering exceptional value that meets the evolving needs of our clients.
The new certification also benefits our clients by:
- Providing them with the opportunity to improve product quality and traceability while reducing risk;
- Aligning their companies with the current best practices of the aerospace industry;
- Demonstrating that their companies can deliver quality products and services to their own customers;
- Elevating their quality management system to the global standard adopted by the aerospace industry; and
- Expanding their potential customer base to include global aviation companies.