Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) will collaborate with Field Representatives in an assigned territory in support of the Named Account Segment. Assist in building a plan to help grow the territory business. Work closely with reseller partners, marketing and channel teams to drive deals to increase revenue. Anacapa will provide detailed and ongoing training programs.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Understand sales cycles in conjunction with business processes internally and externally
- Follow up on inbound, web and corporate event leads.
- Accept inbound and perform outbound telephone calls to identify sales opportunities.
- Meet and exceed daily call & activity metrics.
- Assist with customer presentation and demos via online tools (GO TO MEETING).
- Create and track sales opportunities (leads, deal registration, quotes in Netsuite).
- Perform other duties and projects, as assigned to support the growth or our business.
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years experience.
- Can manage a diverse, high volume workload; self-driven and open to being flexible.
- Ability to quickly build productive relationships in a fast-paced, high-performance environment.
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs.
- Candidate has experience in networking, security and/or public/private cloud experience.
- Experience with multi-tier distribution a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Well organized with effective time and activity management skills.
- Ability to apply entrepreneurial strengths in a driven, forward-thinking manner.
- Proven work-ethic and time-management skills